A 19th century footbridge in Forest Park. Many of the park’s early visitors rode the streetcar from the city, got off at the Laclede Pavilion and, after a short walk, entered the park over this bridge.
The footbridge was built in 1885 and restored in 1994.
The famous Park Plaza Hotel is in the background.
Tagged: , Forest Park , bridge , old bridge , St. Louis , Missouri